Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals guests: You may cancel your reservation no later than 60 days prior to arrival and receive the deposit or all monies paid minus nonrefundable reservation fee. Final balance is due no later than 60 days prior to arrival and no refunds shall be given if you choose to cancel after that.
However, if the same unit is rebooked for the same dates, a refund for the new reservation’s rate may be provided.
- Time of booking: 25% of total due
- Time of booking or within 14 days of initial booking: Guest can purchase “Cancel For Any Reason” Travel Insurance (10.8% of total and excludes NH, NY & WA travelers)
- Up until 60 days prior to arrival: All deposit or payment amount will be refunded minus nonrefundable reservation and any travel insurance purchased by guest.
For insurance, guests will need to submit insurance claim on your own:
- 60 days prior to arrival: Final balance is due
- 60 to within 30 days of arrival: Guests may purchase Standard Travel Insurance (7% of trip cost excludes NH, NY & WA travelers)
- 60 days from arrival to arrival date: No refund shall be provided unless property is rebooked by someone else for the same or partial dates. Guests will receive refund based on the new reservation’s nightly rate.
Should you have additional questions, please contact our friendly Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals specialists for further details. Thank you for adhering to our policy.